APRIL, MAY & JUNE STARTS AVAILABLE
OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED
• £10.00 per hour – Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
£12.00 per hour – Weekdays after 7pm and all weekend
• Further enhancements for Bank Holidays and Christmas
• Paid Travel Time and paid mileage
• Paid induction training and career development opportunities
• Paid Shadow shifts
• Guaranteed hours contract
• Recommend a friend bonus of £300
• Discretionary, performance related, bonuses
• Cash rewards for achieving formal qualifications from £100 to £500
• Annual company fun days/social events
Previous care experience isn’t essential as we have an in-house Training Academy with skilled trainers, some of whom are former carers, who will train you in an induction programme designed to fully equip you with the skills you need to deliver the best care you can.
What are we looking for? Making sure our clients are cared for by the right people with the right values is our top priority. You will need to be friendly, committed, hardworking and have a can-do attitude with a caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference to people’s lives.
You will be required to provide valuable care and support for flexible, daily shifts between 7:00am – 2pm and/or 4pm – 10pm with availability for some shifts on an alternate weekend basis.
What is the role? The purpose of the role is to provide care and support to all clients to enable them to maintain their independence and quality of life in their own home. Working for The Beeches as part of a supportive team, you could be doing anything from helping someone with their personal care, providing rehabilitation services, shopping or taking someone to the pub.
Who are we? The Beeches Homecare Services is a family run domiciliary care company with over 30 years of experience in health and social care. We have clients across all areas of Malmesbury, Tetbury, Cirencester, Chippenham and surrounding villages.